Address: No.6 Changchun Rd, High & New Tech Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan, China 450001
5052 aluminum sheet
5052 aluminum sheet is one of the star products of Mingtai Aluminum Industry, and it is a kind of aluminum sheet product that is currently sold in the market. It is widely used in GIS shells, silos, LCD TV backplanes, mask machines, chassis cabinets, laminating machines, molds, fuel tank materials, electronic stamping parts, can lid materials, etc. What are the product specifications of 5052 aluminum sheet? How much is the processing cost of 5052 aluminum sheet on the market?
GIS shell, silo, LCD TV backplane, mask machine, chassis cabinet body, laminating machine, mold, fuel tank material, electronic stamping parts, can lid material, etc.
Advantages of 5052 aluminum sheet
1. 5052 aluminum sheet is an aluminum-magnesium alloy product with strong anti-rust and corrosion resistance. It is a non-reinforced heat-treated alloy with medium hardness.
2. 5052 aluminum sheet is anti-rust and corrosion-resistant, and its weight is lighter than other elemental metals. The specific gravity of 5052 aluminum sheet is 2.68, which is lower than other alloy series.
3. 5052 aluminum sheet has good anodic oxidation performance, the surface will not appear color difference after oxidation treatment, and can maintain stable properties.
4. Produced by imported rolling equipment, the surface is smooth and flawless, and the ex-factory aluminum plate has no scratches and black spots.
Processing characteristics of 5052 aluminum sheet
1. The alloy has good plasticity in hot state, the forging and die forging temperature is 420~475℃, and the deformation rate is 80% in this temperature range.
2. The cold stamping performance is related to the temper of the alloy. The cold stamping performance of the annealed O state is the best, followed by H32 and H34.
1. The alloy has good performance in gas welding, arc welding, resistance welding, spot welding and seam welding. It has a tendency to crystallize cracks in argon arc welding, and has good brazing performance, but poor soldering performance.
2. The strength and plasticity of the weld seam are high, and the strength of the weld seam reaches 90% to 95% of the strength of the base metal, but the air tightness of the weld seam is not high.
5052 aluminum sheet processing fee
The processing fee of 5052 aluminum sheets produced by Mingtai Aluminum varies according to the thickness, length, width and different tempers. The price of 5052 aluminum sheet is composed of aluminum ingot price and processing fee, that is, unit price = aluminum ingot price + processing fee. Consult the quotation of 5052 aluminum sheets, click online consultation, and Mingtai Aluminum will quote you in real time.