Address: No.6 Changchun Rd, High & New Tech Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan, China 450001
5M52 aluminum sheet
The main alloying element in the 5 series alloys is magnesium, which has good corrosion resistance and weldability, as well as medium strength. Good corrosion resistance makes 5 series alloys widely used in marine applications such as ships, as well as automobile welding parts, subway light rail, pressure vessels requiring strict fire protection (such as liquid tank cars, refrigerated vehicles, refrigerated containers), refrigeration devices, TV towers, drilling equipment, transportation equipment, etc. 5M52 aluminum sheet also belongs to the 5 series aluminum alloy.
Where is the 5M52 aluminum sheet used?
5M52 aluminum sheet products have high market recognition, skilled processing technology, stable product performance, good forming and processing performance, and corrosion resistance.
Alloy temper: H112
Market application: door panels, engraved aluminum panels, etc.
Aluminum plate carving screen, curtain wall, guardrail, door flower, relief craft painting series, the common material model is 5M52, the temper is H112, and the common size is 1500mm×3000mm.
Advantages of 5M52 aluminum sheet
1. Light weight: Its weight is only one-third of iron, steel, and copper, but its hardness is several times that of them. The lightweight aluminum alloy balcony guardrail is not only easy to handle, but also has low shipping costs. It is a popular commercial building material at present.
2. Strong: The hardness of the aluminum sheet can withstand tensile force and large impact force, which is better than other traditional building materials.
3. Corrosion resistance: The surface of the aluminum alloy balcony guardrail is tightly attached to a layer of solid aluminum oxide film, and then the surface treatment such as paint or anodic oxidation can further enhance its protective function. Therefore, it is highly corrosive, so it can be used with peace of mind no matter in air-polluted cities or sea-salt-corroded coastal areas, and it will solve your worries about maintenance.
4. Exquisite and smooth surface: The unique advantages of aluminum can be applied to many different surface polishing techniques, the more common ones are paint, powder coating, anodizing, and electrophoresis. The smooth powder coating on the surface can resist ultraviolet light, and it can maintain a bright luster for a long time without frequent repairs. The powder coating is durable and has a variety of colors to choose from.
5. Practicality: Special process treatment forms a durable protective film; it is smooth and flat, never rusts, easy to clean, and requires no maintenance.
Mingtai Aluminum manufacturers produce 5M52 aluminum sheets for engraving, customized production, and the price is competitive!